Are you looking for interesting projects or new challenges, but dont want to relocate? We are here for you! Work in modern technologies, working from your preferred environment - join Beside the Park’s team.
BesidethePark.com is a software development house located in the very center of Warsaw which provides programming services for clients from different countries.
Since 2014 we are improving our methodology of creating software code in order to deliver continuously higher-quality products for our clients - of course all done in a positive atmosphere as we value an informal approach to the work environment.
What types of projects await you?
Our clients include foreign companies who recognize the potential of information technology to improve their or their clients operations.
We work with companies, including advertising agencies, which are at different stages of development of their project. What makes us stand out is the variety of our projects. One such project, which perhaps you will work on, is the development of a solution for one of the largest companies on the European market involved in customer service between airlines and their passengers. This solution will allow the users to better fulfill and manage their customer’s case, in addition to quickly move the case onto litigation. Currently the project is in the prototype development phase. Technologies which will be used include: Ruby on Rails, React, Postrgesql, and an infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services.
On a daily basis we use:
- program for project management: Redmain
- project management methodology: based on Asynchronous methodology
- code reviews: done for every change made in the code
- automatic tests
- revision control system: Git.
Currently we are looking for a new team member who:
- wants to have a valuable influence on the work, from selecting the technology to the final look of the product,
- is looking for a variety of project types and different challenges,
- is passionate about programming and has at least two years of experience in commercial projects in Ruby on Rails,
- uses Git daily, or a similar Revision Control System,
- stands out for the attention paid to a clean and readable code,
- has an education in information technology (or is currently studying in this field),
- has knowledge of English at least at a communicative level.
Work in BtP is:
- creating and delivering high quality code for foreign markets,
- the possibility of taking part in decisions regarding technological aspects of a project,
- quality control of code (we perform code review and try to use automatic tests to check code quality), - kontakt z najnowszymi technologiami,
- flexible work hours,
- 1 on 1 conversations with an English native speaker,
- help finance your fitness activities,
- flexible employment contracts,
and a salary (5 500- 9 000 PLN netto B2B) which will grow along with your experience and capabilities.
The salary it is always related to your skills, capabilities, and experience.
If you are interested in the type of company and atmosphere we promote, send us your CV: [email protected]. Write to us if you would like to learn more about our offer. See you!