We have a new project, cloud platform that provides companies with smart, powerful and easy-to-use CAFM/IWMS workplace management software that optimizes savings and fuels productivity. We’re looking for team players who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to learn quickly on the go. We’re looking for full-stack engineers who thrive on learning new technologies;
- Strong programming experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Deep Knowledge of with AWS ecosystem. Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes is a huge plus;
- Distributed Systems design and implementation: understanding of communication paradigms, client/server architecture, scaling, design trade-offs, peer to peer systems, synchronization, data replication and consistency models;
- Database design and architecture: data modeling and NoSQL database concepts;
- Deep system design skills;
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm.
- Participate in full development life cycle;
- Implement complex features by taking on different responsibilities including, but not limited to: development, testing, deployment and support tasks;
- Ensure continuous product delivery process with high quality and performance;
- Participate in sprint planning;
- Work with architects and lead engineers in defining architecture;
- Implement key modules as per development guidelines;
- Work with QAs for validating software functionality.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from;
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses;
- Relocation package to SPb;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid 28 days vacation;
- Sport reimbursement;
- In-office English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Knowledge sharing and training;
- Professional growth. If you can build great products you will continue leading those businesses;
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.